Re: [Fwd: ltmodem for hylafax.]

Thaulat,

The fax code is in the pre-compiled ltmdmobj.o component of the code
as long ago received from AgereSystems, now part of LSI, Inc.  We have
no way of updating this precompiled Proprietary  code.

 For business level FAX reliability, you should purchase one of the
hardware (Controller Chipset) modems using Open Source serial code, or
perhaps an external USB using the Open Source drivers.
The 3COM,Inc 3CXM556 and AgereSystems/LSI FM560LK chip modems are
examples.  You can search for suppliers on the Internet.

MarvS