Re: new packages, agrsoftmodem.c USB code

Hi Zsolt, all,
I didn't actually cut any functions out- what I did was simply add a
flag in agrsoftmodem.c that, when enabled, excluded the GPL-only calls
from being used.
If the user had a USB modem, then they would have do do as you describe
below, in addition to enabling the flag.
However, we cannot do this with current code because the
snd_hda_codec_read/write symbols have also become GPL-only.

This makes it quite a royal PITA, as it is essentially forcing vendors
to write GPL compliant code, and I fear it may discourage them from
providing any drivers at all- since it would cause issues with
proprietary code blobs.

Bjorn.