Re: PCTel-0.9.7-9-RHT-10 and HylaFax: Unable to deduce DTE-DCE speed (kernel 2.6.26-2-486)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Stodolsky" <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "ddcc" <d.c.ddcc@xxxxxxxxx>; "Shannon Miller" <swmiller6@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "discuss" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: PCTel-0.9.7-9-RHT-10 and HylaFax: Unable to deduce DTE-DCE speed (kernel 2.6.26-2-486)

ddcc,

Faxes work at 1200, so for fax service you could try -s locking that speed.
Shannon was able to get fax working under Pctel hardware and  might
have some suggestion.

Also if you still have the Conexant modem, its code it is much more
update and fax would work at the free 1200 speed.

Separately, I'll spend you some fax info from a successful
inpementation, through you will have to change the port designation to
your case.

MarvS