Re: I have not received any reply to my e-mail, sent t...

There is no track of any mail from you.

Probably the mail was blocked by one or both of the attached file.

What kind of file is Data.obd ? Most likely, attaching that one is what caused rejection of your mail.

Would you please mind, instead, to read http://linmodems.technion.ac.il#scanModem , do what it says to create the file ModemData.txt , and send us that file.

The best way to send it is to insert its contents in the body of the mail.

Many mailers reject weird file names such as *.obd to avoid virus propagation.

Jacques

shankar jog wrote:

I have not received any reply to my e-mail, sent to help along with two files of Data.txt and Data.obd. Kindly send reply as to whether you have received my e-mail and whether there is any solution.
shankar jog
How fun is this? IMing with Windows Live Messenger just got better.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx