Re: Modem Data

Ehsan,

scanModem could not confirm a driver for sure.  My bet would be
SLMODEMD.gcc.4.1.tar.gz, but scanModem reported the following:

 For candidate modem in:  00:1e.3
   0703 Modem: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW
      Primary device ID:  8086:266d
    Subsystem PCI_id  1179:0001
    Softmodem codec or chipset from diagnostics: SIL2f, an LSI/AgereSystems type
                               from    Archives:

 This is a NEW softmodem case!  Please send the output ModemData.txt
 to DISCUSS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to enrich the Archive and help others!
 If further assistance is not needed, please use email Subject:
     New Case Only

The soft modem is in the ac97/mc97 category. However the diagnostics
were not effective,
and an archival record for is lacking for the modem codec of pair:
	8086:266d 1179:0001
Try to acquire more information by running the modem diagnostics under
a Microsoft boot,
as described in SoftModem.txt

Would you mind doing the above if Windows is running on your machine
to confirm the driver before any recommendations.

Regards,

Antonio