agere modem for fedora 10?

Hello,
I have been here before with a mandriva 2008.1 install to get my agere
mdem running and it worked. I have upgraded to fedora 10 now and i was
trying to get this modem to work again. since fedora 10 carries the
new 2.6.27 kernel, want to ask the exact process i should follow. I
found some packages at ATRPMS for the 27 version of the kernel but
they dont work with this exact subversion and my graphics driver works
only with this version :-(

what is the process to set it up? My exact kernel version is:-
2.6.27.15-170.2.24.fc10.i686
Thanks,