Re: David Hopkins, Australia, Linux Mint 6 Felicia kernel 2.6.27-7-generic

David,

To help me do a bugfix, run:
$ bash -x ./scanModem 2>&1 | tee dh.txt
and send me the dh.txt directly.

Also do
$ cat /proc/version  >> dh2.txt
$ lspci >> dh2.txt
$ lspci -nv >>  dh2.txt
which is basically what scanModem parses on.
Send me the dh2.txt, which should provide enough info assess which
Motorola SpeakerPhone chipset (there are a few types) your modem has.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer