Re: Claus Ruge, Germany, kernel 2.6.27.7-9-pae

Hi Claus,
You're in luck- I'm also using SuSE 11.1 with the same modem, and I have
it working.
You'll need this tarball:
http://linux.zsolttech.com/linmodem/agrsm/agrsm-2.1.80-4mdv2009.0.tgz

extract, and issue 'make module'.
Then, as super user, 'make install'. This will install scripts and the
modules. The scripts will autoload the modules on boot.

If you don't want to reboot, use '/etc/init.d/agr_softmodem start'.
Modules should be loaded, and then you can configure your favourite
dialler to use /dev/ttyAGS3 as the modem port.

Bjorn.