Re: 11c11040 Cases

Hi, Marvin.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:12 AM, Marvin Stodolsky
<marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Timur
> Do:
> $ ifconfig
> which will report like below. All channels except "lo" should be
> closed with commands like:
> $ sudo ifconfig wlan0  down

I am absolutely sure that there is no misconfiguration on networking
part. I have worked as system administrator before, so I can configure
my system for internet access.. :) Yes, there is only lo interface
active except ppp0, no wired, no wireless interfaces are enabled.

My friend lent me an external modem, which I use through usb->com
adapter, and I connect through this external modem perfectly. I use
the same script with my internal modem (just change the port, of
course) and there's no luck. There is some problem with modem driver,
may be specific for my hardware.

Thanks for helping.

--
Timur Irmatov, xmpp:irmatov@xxxxxxxxx