Re: Passing the ball/Thanks

At the start of this new year, I was thinking appreciatively for all the good work you volunteers do.  So I add my thanks to all that you do.

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Passing the ball
To: "Linmodems" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 7:46 AM

Isamar,
     Thanks for the service for so long.  List,  we could use one  volunteer
from the Americas and one from Asia/Europe, to act as Moderators.

Moderators assess whether incoming mail to the List is cogent.  There
are about 10 emails a day and it takes just a glance and a click of
the mouse to approve it for the List server of discard it.  During 8AM
- 6PM work hours, I cannot access Web mail.

MarvS