Re: Devon Brewer, USA, kernel 2.6.24-19-generic

Devon,

When you installed the driver the first time, did you reboot the machine?
if you did reboot, before you did
$ sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf

did you run
$ sudo modprobe agrserial
$ sudo modprobe agrmodem

before attempting
$ sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf

if you did the above, and wvdialconf does not find the modem, would
you mind posting the output of
$ dmesg | grep 'agr*'

Regards,

Antonio