Re: Andreas, Germany, kernel 2.6.27-9-generic

Hello!
If your self-built module fails to load, please re-try with 'modprobe
snd-hda-intel --force-modversions'. Should that still fail, I would
recommend building the snd-hda-intel drivers from the source at
alsa-project.org. Please use alsa-driver package 1.0.18 if possible.
Let us know how it goes,
Bjorn.