THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL!!

Date:  5th December, 2008

Dear Friend,

I am writing to seek your interest in a business transaction of an over-invoiced contract sum which we deliberately inflated from its original contract value of USD110million to approved USD175million, giving room for an excess of  USD$65million.

I am Dr. Shehu Mahdi, a director in the ministry of Health here in Nigeria. The amount has received the official approval for payment from the ministry of Finance. If you agree to work with me, then we shall discuss among other things the procedure and the sharing modalities.

Moreover everything about this transaction will be done in a most civilized and non-criminal way, which must be according to internationally acceptable standards of practice and morals. In addition there is no risk of failure, or legal, or security problems, or prosecutions etc, for any body in this transaction both now and in the future. Therefore, need I say again that you will indeed not regret your choice of doing this transaction with me at all?

I therefore very earnestly solicit your sincerest cooperation in this project and I will be very glad to give you some specifics as you may demand from me, as soon as you have confirmed your interest in this proposal.

Please give me your urgent reply in very strict confidence, by email first via this dr_shehumadhi00@xxxxxxxxxxx and we will proceed from there.

Yours very sincerely

Dr. Shehu Mahdi