Re: snd-hda-intel versions 1.0.16/7/8 progress/confusion report

The code is undoubtedly there- I have successfully used 1.0.17 to build
and use the snd-hda-intel module with my 11c11040 modem.
In any case, performing a make will result in the build of the
snd-hda-intel module, which appears from the source in alsa-kernel/pci/hda/.
Bjorn.