Re: Lenovo N200 Modem Driver problem Ubuntu

Hi,
I'm from Germany, and I'm come through the Ubuntu Help Forum
"www.ubuntuusers.de" to this site. Some months before one member has the
same problem on the same Notebook, he has found a solution here.
The Thread is here:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Re%3A-Fischer%2C-Germany%2C-kernel-2.6.24-16-generic-%7C%7C-my-sound-works-but-not-my-slmodemd-to18027900.html#a18027900

But my english is not so good, my Linux knowledge are basicly so i dont
understand the biggest part of this  thread.
In the next days, i try the other howto. If there were Problems, I will post
it here.
Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Witi