Re: Line:0 gaurav bajpai india maharastra mumbai kernel 2.6.24-19-generic

gaurav,

Please follow the instructions in SoftModem.txt to do modem
diagnostics under Microsoft.  also get Driver information from the
DriverDetials Tab and send us this information.

Most liklely it is a Conexant chip modem, but best to have detailed
information before starting a lot of work on the installation.

MarvS