Re: Mohammad Jalali, Iran, kernel 2.6.24-19-generic

Mohammad,

Did you try the fix:

scripts/Makefile.build:46: *** CFLAGS was changed in
"/home/mohammad/Desktop/ess_2.6-v0.3/Makefile". Fix it to use
EXTRA_CFLAGS.  Stop.

In place of CFLAGS, put EXTRA_CFLAGS instead, if you have done that,
then I do not how else to advice you.

Regards,

Antonio