Re: Agere ID:11c1:0620 - Compiling for AMD-64?

Matias,

I have x86_64 bit Fedora and use martian driver.  IT works, but you
have to compile it differently.  Carefully read the INSTALL/README
files if you try it again.  If the latest tarball fails, I'll send you
a working one, at least on my machine(thanks to all kind people who
have posted patches).

Regards,

Antonio