Re: my modem is hsf or hcf ? or what my modem: i act what you say but get error

Hogat,
    Are you comfortable enough with PC hardware to open the case and
move the modem to a different PCI slot?

Can you access the bootup BIOS?
If so, it is desirable to change the Operating System type from the
Windows or PNP
to Other

MarvS