Re: Stian Ellingsen, Norway kernel 2.6.25.11-60.fc8

Stian,

With respect to the failure of:
# modprobe  snd-intel8x0m
to force prior loading of snd-intel8x0 , I confirm  the problem.

But none of us have the expertise to work on this dependency problem.
The issue should go to the kernel list.  In earlier kernel versions,
this co-loading certainly occurred.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer