a new prob ...

hi,
thnx guys i can now disconnect and reconnect using the command that Marv gave it to me.
I still have two probs:
1-I noticed that the internet starts slow and then after few minutes it becomes as usual, but i don't know why.
2-Firefox is always in offline mode. If i want to browse, i should deactivate the offline mode and then it works, but after i close it or reboot it returns to the offline mode. It stocks with offline mode!

Thanks.