Re: Fabricio Ceolin, Brazil, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic, Agere

Hi,
Jacques made a good point- Do you have an option to
set the OS type in your BIOS? If so, set it to
'NON-PNP OS' or 'OTHER'.
Bjorn.

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/sv92/agrsm-20080203.tar.gz,

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/agrsm-HDA-20080721.tar.bz2