Re: 11c11040 WARNING for kernel 2.6.25.11 & newer status update

I have looked at this issue. It seems to be a result of further changes to the results returned by the ALSA snd_cards symbol. In fact, for those willing to brave the dangers of kernel module building, the problem lies around line 272 of the HDA.c file... Seems to me there is something coming in null that should not be.
Bjorn.

Bjorn Wielens wrote:
Hi all,
I just upgraded my laptop to kernel 2.6.25.11 (Latest
update provided by SuSE 11) and I just want to send a
heads up that the agrmodem driver now gives a kernel
OOPs on my machine.
I will investigate further and report back.
Bjorn.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.