Re: hsf conexant modem drivers

We need the ModemData.txt from his System to advise.
 Browse http://linmodems.technion.ac.il and  download scanModem.gz .
 Within a Linux partition
    gunzip scanModem.gz
 To make it executable:
    chmod +x scanModem
 Run diagnositics with:
    ./scanModem

If it is a not an HDA hosted modem,  the software at
http://linux.dell.com/files/ubuntu/hardy/modem-drivers/hsf/ may be
sufficient.

My own bias is that $20 for lifetime updates from Linuxant is a reasonable deal.

MarvS