Re: scanModem update July 31 ,Re: lino Italy kernel 2.6.24-19-generic

Lino,

Unintstall the version 7.68.00.09oem package.
Do
$ sudo apt-cache search hsfmodem
to get the installed name.  Then uninstall with
$ sudo apt-get remove hsfmodem-whatever-full-installed-name

Then try the version 7.68.00.12 package from Linuxant.

MarvS