Re: object files dsplib.o (SmartLink usb modem) for ARM processor

Re:  > Is there a way to get those object files compiled for ARM arch (le)

Fernando, there are two problems:
1) Starting with 2.6.25, Linux OS will no longer compile USB code with
a Proprietary License, though it is Open Source.  So unless someone
can write a non-Proprietary repacement driver, we won't have service
beyond 2.6.24 for USB.
2)   "Sasha Khapyorsky" <sashakh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote the Linux code
components as a contractor to Smartlink,  except he never had access
to the source code of  dsplibs.o which  Smartlink provided already
compiled.  Smartlink has since sold the distributions rights to
Conexant.

Getting cooperation from Conexant is unlikely, I expect.
But try if you wish.  We lack personal contacts with Conexant.

Condolences

MarvS