Re: HOWTO for Agere 11C11040 Modem on HDA cards. (Roan, menedas, & others)

Hi!
Sorry, I did receive it, but it slipped my mind completely. (And, seeing as I'm working on the same modem with at least 5 or six other people, I thought I had already replied- I usually do as soon as I see the e-mail.)

And, my apologies- the problem is my fault. There should be semicolons
after those two lines... So as follows:

#include <sound/hda_hwdep.h>

EXPORT_SYMBOL(snd_hda_codec_read);
EXPORT_SYMBOL(snd_hda_codec_write);

#ifdef CONFIG_SND_HDA_POWER_SAVE

Sorry about that!
Bjorn.

menedas wrote:
Hi,

didn't you get my mail with the hda_codec.c file? I need to mention, that I will have this laptop only till Tuesday. After that I can't test anymore.

Greets.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com