Re: 11c11040 modem chipset instructions

I will make my best to update all your recent requests later today.
Indeed I have been travelling yesterday and this morning and now in a meeting.
Jacques

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:.
Jacques
    Please put the attached in the folder
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/
It describes the origins of the supportive resources, installation
modes and current status.

It will also be embedded in scanModem, for output when a 11c11040
chipset is detected.
But if it should not be exported by scanModem when appropriate, it
should suffice to direct the Inquirer to
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/

MarvS