Re: Ivan, Croatia

Ivan : writing once is enough. We are 2 or 3 people answering, 26 minutes to answer is not so much time, and reading 2 mails takes twice the time to read one: we cannot know in advance if they say the same thing.

ModemData.txt tells you what to do. scanModem does not know your modem, but:

Support can likely be achieved through two mutually exclusive alternatives:
1) The hsfmodem software for Conexant chipset modems: Read DOCs/Conexant.txt
The following ALSA alternative CANNOT work with Conexant modems.

2) An ALSA modem driver plus slmodemd. Read DOCs/Smartlink.txt for details, and
to test get the package SLMODEMD.gcc4.2.tar.gz from:
	http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/smartlink/

I suggest to try the Conexant hsf driver first (DOCs/etc.txt is where you found ModemData.txt).
If it does not work, REMOVE this driver before trying the next.

And come back to us for any further difficulty.

Jacques