Re: Antonio G, Italy, kernel 2.6.24-8-generic

Antonio

ScanModem reports the following:
<quote>
 Many modems for which scanModem fails have Conexant chips.
 From http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/modemident.php
 get the ListModem tool, which will report on Conexant chipset modems
</quote>
Yours appears to be that way, while I cannot prove/disprove that.  Try
that and report back,

Regards

Antonio