From: Sazzad <sazzadbinkamal@xxxxxxxxx>
To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:59:04 PM
Subject: ModemData.txt

hey there,
i'm sazzad from Bangladesh. I've recently installed Ubuntu 7.10 and my
internal modem Prolink 1456PVA is not detected by the OS. I've
borrowed a Prolink External Modem to identify my internal modem
online. How can I do this? I've also used scanmodem tool and it is
attached with this mail.
One more thing is, if it isn't possible to enable this modem under
Ubuntu, what about fedora? I've got drivers from prolink for fedora 3
and 4. Will it work on fedora's latest versions?

Hope someone will help me.
Regards
Sazzad