Fwd: Ryan Stewart, USA, kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

Just noticed that I failed to reply-all on this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryan Stewart <rds6235@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: Ryan Stewart, USA, kernel 2.6.24-16-generic
To: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>

Success! Thanks a ton. I'd gotten all the way up to compiling martian,
 but the compile was failing on the identifiers SA_INTERRUPT and
 SA_SHIRQ, and I had no idea where to go from there.

 I'm still not 100% there, though. Would you happen to know where I can
 find some help on connecting to NetZero in Linux? I have the Linux
 client, but it's acting weird. I'm going to contact NetZero's tech
 support but don't know how helpful they'll be.

 On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Antonio Olivares
 <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > Ryan,
 [...]