slmodemd replacement for High Definition Audio (HDA)+modem cards

Folks,

For any of you having problems with modems hosted by High Definition
Audio cards,
the SLMODEMD.gcc4.1.tar.gz & SLMODEMD.gcc4.2.tar.gz have just been
replaced, with the slmodemd now having the
slmodem-2.9.11-alsa-period-size.patch.

This patch was actually thought to have been earlier applied, but some
mixup clearly occurred somewhere enroute. The predecessor
slmodem-2.9.11.tar.gz used to compile the slmodemd is corrected also.

MarvS