Re: Help with Agere Soft modem Suse 10.3

Angela

RE: Packages providing alsa-base and alsa-utilities support should be installed,
for necessary support of ALSA modem drivers and slmodemd actions.
-------
Is your audio working. Functionality of ALSA sound support is
necessary for both candidate modem types!!

You may have to install packages providing for ALSA sound support.
Then rerun scanModem

MarvS
scanModem maintainer