Re: Linuxlogik.com

Dear Nathan,

I am amazed by your request.
Are you REALLY looking for somebody to rewrite what I did at the top of the first page of http://linmodems.technion.ac.il ? Did YOU read the beginning of the page, labelled CONTENTS?

Jacques

nathan lanham wrote:
Hello,
My name is Nathan you and Marvin have helped me a couple times in the
past with wonderful winmodems ;). Me and a couple other web developers
are making a new Linux community. this site will feature forum, wiki,
Chat, how-to's and wallpaper/theme downloads. The site is not distro
specific. This site has only been up for about a week and the
forum/wiki only about 3 days now. Over the next month the site will be
changing a lot, including adding features and  using the final layout
that im still working on.

Winmodems are a problem for Linux users who need a dial up connection
and I need someone who could write a simple how-to for using the scan
modem tool and getting sighed up for your discussion. Sure i could do
this but i thought that it would be better coming from the experts. Of
course you can link to your site and give credit to who ever you want
(you and Marvin or you site...or all). Please Let me know if you would
be willing to do this for my small but growing community of Linux
users, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if you and Marvin would be interested in exchanging links that
would help us out a lot too. I know you guys really don't need hits (i
cant even imagine how many you get everyday) but id o need them :).
I am aware that there are a lot of Linux communities out there
already. I have had so many people say "that like re-inventing the
wheel" or "there are to many of these sites". They might be right, but
i think i can make a better wheel. I think that our site will offer a
better user interface with more options for the user. Basically our
site will offer the features of multiple sites.

Please visit our site of you are at all interested. www.LinuxLogik.com

Best Regards,

Nathan- linuxlogik admin, developer, founder.