agere hda in Acer Travelmate 6291

Hello,

I just bought an Acer Travelmate 6291 notebook, which according to Windows
XP it has an Agere HDA winmodem. It works well under Windows XP but I could
not figure which driver could be installed in OpenSuse 10.3 to make it work.

I am attaching the ModemData.txt generated by scanModem to see if anybody
can provide any guidance:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13843246/ModemData.txt ModemData.txt

Thanks in advance.