Re: BobTerrell USA 2.6.20-16-generic

Congratulations!

Did you then try to uninstall the generic driver from the Linuxant site and use the Dell support site version which runs at full speed plus FAX? Your result is of great importance for further users: we have helped you, we are volunteers, please help us help more people.

Also, next time, to save network bandwidth, avoid sending such large files which, excuse me for that remark, were useless since your modem worked!
They were intended for debugging, but no debugging was necessary!

Bob Terrell wrote:
SUCCESS!!!