Re: Rafael Sachetto, Brazil kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Rafael,

The slamr driver is only for Smartlink modems.  It  CANNOT support the
Si3054 Modem family:
> > /proc/asound/pcm:
> > 00-06: Si3054 Modem : Si3054 Modem : playback 1 : capture 1
Rather only the combination of audio+modem driver snd-hda-intel,
already on your System and the slmodemd provided in side of
SLMODEMD.gcc4.1.tar.gz

Incidentally, would you please send me the ALSArafael.tgz, which will
provide me with some iinformation that the old scanModem didn't
capture.
Or just run the current scanModem update and it should output the
chipset information noe.

MarvS