Re: modem help

Vibin

For owners of a Dell PCs with Conexant HSF modems, a driver source
package with full speed enabled is available, but requires driver
compiling.

 The hsfmodem package serves a great variety of Conexant chipset modems.
 Start at  http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf for
 eventually download of a hsfmodem-SomeVersion.zip  package with
 SomeVersion containing your kernel_version 2.6.18.1-kanotix-1  in the
filename if possible.
 These packages have compiled drivers. Otherwise download the generic
 hsfmodem-Version.tar.gz  package. Its usage will require compiling.

 Read Conexant.txt

MarvS
scanModem maintainer