Re: Martin Baumann, Switzerland, kernel 2.6.20-16-generic

Hello Jacques,
thanks for that explanation. Gedit was indeed missing, I'm just downloading it
as we "speak". If it is an excellent suggestion for beginners who have never
seen a text editor before, it's right for me - sadly, though l'm classified
as a very, very old (50 +++) user, I never heard of Wylbur either.
It takes a little longer, but l'll get to grips with it yet!
best regards
MCB
.