Re: help - chile

Arturo,

RE:   checking for asm/mach-default...** error
include/asm/mach-default directory could not be found

I vaguely recall SuSE having some unusual kernel-headers file
structures, which might be cogent to the problem.  What is returned
by:

# find /lib/modules  -name mach-default

Maintainer Robert may comment.

MarvS