Re: Stefan, Germany, Debian GNU/ kernel 2.4.22-xfs

Stefan,

ScanModem Reports that the chipset is not supported.

 For candidate modem in PCI bus:  00:03.1
  Class 0780: 10b7:1007 Communication controller: 3Com Corporation
Mini PCI 56k Winmodem
     Primary PCI_id  10b7:1007
 Support type needed or chipset:        3COM.winmodem
 Under Linux 2.6.n kernels, the chipset is NOT SUPPORTED . Read
InfoGeneral.txt about alternatives.

I do not know if it can work with ndiswrapper/wine or other
alternatives.  This is simply too much to do, if you are willing to
experiment you can try those options out and report back to the list.

Regards,

Antonio