Re: Slmodem on fedocra core 7

Saura,
I assume that you really want the file named "slmodem" because we also have slmodemd, SLMODEMD, some hda files, and slmdm.
These variants match different hardwares,
If you are sure that it is slmodem that you want, pick up slmodem-2.9.11-20070813.tar.gz
at http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/smartlink/
and try to install it.
I am not sure that it works with your kernel but installation is easy and risk free.
If you are in doubt about which variant you need, execute scanModem; see
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/#scanModem

Jacques

Sauro Cesaretti wrote:
Hello,

I need to install and configure slmodem on FD7 with kernel version 2.6.21.
I'd like to know if it'll work correctly and which version should I use?
Is there any version already compiled in rpm format?
Thanks in advance for all information

Best regards, Sauro