Help needed Fwd: MODERATE for discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

List,

A volunteer is needed from Europe or Asia preferable,
who is on line fairly steadily for some Very Light Service.

The task would be to receive emails like that below, and then just choose either
discuss-reject-*
which trashes Junk Mail
or
discuss-accept-*
which forwards cogent messages to this List.

Currently I've been doing this surveillance, with List manager Russel
Nelson when he is available.
But I cannot access List mail from my regular job site, which leaves
me offline for some 10 hours aday.  The work load which gets past
other automatic Junk filters is typically a few emails a day.  But
having another volunteer would reduce response lag.

Thus it would be good to a volunteer to do this alternating service.

Just send an email direct to me
"Marvin Stodolsky" <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>,
if you are interested.

marvS