Re: Help please Dear Stefan for compilation Modules linmodem for kernel 2.6.21-3.....]

Hello Giorgio,

as Antonio already mentioned, the maintenance of the *ltmodem*-2.6-*alk  series
has stopped with 2.6.14 kernels!!!

The Link Antonio already mailed to you is the successor and works fine with my
LT-modem.
For your Debian System you have to downlaod the tar.gz and compile the
source-code by yourself, for any RPM based Linux Distro (like Mandriva) you can
also download the martian-20061203-alpha.src.rpm  created be me and rebuild the
SRPM for your individual kernel version.
Just run rpmbuild --rebuild martian-20061203-alpha.src.rpm and you should get a
Binary for your kernel.

I'm very busy at the moment, cause I'm writing my diploma thesis.
So if there are and errors creating the Binary RPM from the SRPM mail the error
to me, but an answer may take a while.

Regards Stefan