Re: Connecting to Server

Dmitriy
We have a language problem: I do not know the word pul!
What does that mean?
Also you do not say how you are trying to start your modem.
We recommend to use wvdial (see for example http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/wvdial.html The correct device name for the modem is /dev/ttySHSF0 and if you want to use /dev/modem0 you mus first verify that ls -l /dev/modem0 points to /dev/ttySHSF0 If you follow our advice to use wvdial, the first step, wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf , will find the modem as /dev/ttySHSF0 and make the correct links. If wvdialconf does not find /dev/ttySHSF0 , the installation of the Linuxant driver was not done correctly.
Jacques

Dmitriy Isakov wrote:
Mr. Goldberg! I installed driver successfully, and all ok. But when I try to connect with server, after taking of pul modem disconnects and then nothing.
I tried to change IP, port and name of modem (by default - /dev/modem0 and
it's true name, cause with other wasn't even taking of pul) but it's not
helps. Please can you tell me what can I do?

Dmitriy