Syed, USA PCLinuxOS release 2007 (PCLinuxOS) for i586

Hello there. I heard that there are free conexant modem drivers being
developed.

I have a nice collection of them and was wondering how I could help. Also if
someone could direct me to the location of these drivers in progress I'd like
to try them out on the modems that I have. I have both hsf and hcf modems.
--
Syed.