Re: Slight mistake in Smatrlink.txt generated by scanModem

--- Firas Kraiem <fkraiem@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Saturday 19 May 2007 20:52:39 Jacques Goldberg
> wrote:
> > Firas,
> > What is wrong with
> http://linmodems.technion.il/packages/smartlink/
> ???
> > Instead of browsing
> http://linmodems.technion.ac.il , Marv's
> > recommendation is correct and time saving, isn't
> it?
> >
> > Jacques
> >

> What is wrong is that it doesn't work. Here, at
> least...

Jacques,

Firas is correct in his statement.  If you click on
the link, there is no page you will get back

An error occurred while loading
http://linmodems.technion.il/packages/smartlink/:
Unknown host linmodems.technion.il

That is why he is posting this so that it could be
corrected.

Regards,

Antonio

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222