Grub

Dear all,

I need your help to resolve the following problem.

I had two partitions - WINDOWS and UBUNTU (Linux).

I had grub to select the operating system during startup.
The 1st one (default) was WINDOWS.

I decided to delete the Linux partition while I am running WINDOWS.

The Linux partition is deleted and when I restart my laptop, it
stops at GRUB>.

Before that it shows:

GNU GRUB Version 0.95
Minimal Bash-like line edition is supported....

I need your help to use WINDOWS at startup.

Thanks for your help.

Mathewos