Re: compiling ltmodem with Debian 3.1 kernel 2.4.27-2-386

Marvin, Jacques,

Finally It worked! The ltmodem became linmodem.
The initial approach didn't work because the kernel-headers from my debian
cd set wasn't right. That file modversions.h was really missing.
I downloaded the kernel-headers from debian repos, as you said Marvin and
then I tried ./build_module.
Your scripts simply guided me through the process. They are wonderfull!

Then, I didn't have wvdial installed so I configured my ISP settings with
pppconfig. And... I'm sending you this e-mail with my debian box and LT
modem.

Thank you very much for your help, you've been very kind.

Matías